Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nallathor Veenai - My Tamil short film ...





I had been seriously thinking to direct one short film for the past few years but was not to do that due to other commitments ... In fact i had a story to shoot during the launch of " NALAIYA IYAKKUNAR " Program at Kalaignar Tv , that also never happened ...


Life was just moving around cine reviews till my friend Moondram konam shahi suggested me to review short film for tamil web magazine ' Moonramkonam " ... My intensity had increased after watching few short films for review purpose ...

I grabbed  the opportunity when Nesam + Udanz announced competition for Story , Composition and Short film on Cancer awareness ... I had decided to direct my first short film for good cause ...

Thanks to god as i was able to finish my venture within two days even though other works and time duration disturbed me lot ... I take this post to thank my leading artist Seshan , cinematographer Anandh chaari , Editor Karthick and music director Udhay apart from each and every one who worked on this short film with me ...

Once again thanking Nesam + Udanz group for selected my short film to promote cancer awareness and given prize for short film " Nallathor Veenai " ... Hope everybody who has been supporting my blog may also support my new role as a film maker ... Please find the link below ...

No comments:

Post a Comment